Update: NEW 2v2 Game Modes, Challenges & More!
Supercell has rolled out the latest exciting updates on June 12. For first 7 days there will be 2v2 battles and good news is all the chests are now counted. Yes Goblinners.. you won’t need to worry about loosing your trophy points in order to get Clan chests every week @a12ch13 @johnny .
Here is what they supercell has posted:
- Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
- 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
- AND, starting today, collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
- New Challenges coming: “Sudden Death”, “Ramp Up” and “Triple Elixir”
- Keep an eye out for the golden notification on the Tournaments tab!
- New Legendary Card: Mega Knight
- New Epic Card: Cannon Cart
- New Rare Card: Flying Machine
- New Common Card: Skeleton Barrel
- Each new card will launch with a Special Challenge!
- Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8
- NEW: Invite friends to your Clash Royale friends list
- NEW: Invite friends directly to your Clan
- Clan Chat profanity filter on/off toggle (in Settings)
- Report offensive language or players via Clan Chat
- Copy decks from TV Royale and shared replays
- Clans now unlock at Level 1 (card requests still unlock at Level 3)
- Card Shop now cycles through all available cards within 3 months
- Giant Chest contains less gold and Common Cards, but a lot more Rare Cards
- Magical Chest and Super Magical Chest contain more gold
- We’ve re-balanced several cards (find out what’s changing!)